England’s Bronte Law is one shot off the clubhouse lead at the Women’s British Open, with defending champion Georgia Hall a further stroke back.
Law hit five birdies to finish on seven under par after her second round at Woburn, one behind American Lizette Salas, who also went round in 67.
Hall dropped her first shot of the tournament on the 17th to card a three-under 69 for the second day in a row.
Solheim Cup captain Catriona Matthew is set to miss the cut.
The Scot shot a 76 to finish on five over par after her second round on Friday.
South African Ashleigh Buhai, who led overnight on seven under par, starts her second round at 14:00 BST.
England’s Charley Hull, who carded a five-under-par 67 on Thursday, teed off at 12:16.
- Follow the action from Woburn
- Full leaderboard
- Tee times for the second round at Woburn
- Relive the first round at Woburn
- Women’s British Open: Watch highlights from Woburn Golf Club on BBC Two
- The Cut: Download the BBC golf podcast
- Sign up to get golf news sent to your phone